Love ~ Grow ~ Share ~ Encourage
Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved
you, that you also love one another. By this all men will know that you are My disciples,
if you have love for one another.
But *Grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
To him be glory both now and forever. Amen.
2 Peter 3:18
Unity In Grace is a ministry with a purpose to bring people to the Lord AND support His church by providing an online community for
seekers and believers to Love, Grow, Share and Encourage one another in Christ through
the use of prayers, stories, testimonies, fellowships, and other site related content.
Statements of Faith
- We believe that the Bible both Old & New Testament (s) are the perfect, infallible
Word of God which is living and powerful, completely inerrant in original writings
and of supreme and final authority of faith and life (Matthew 5:17-18; Luke 24:27,
44; John 10:35; II Timothy 3:16-17; II Peter 1:21).
- We believe that in context from Genesis to Revelation the Bible reveals the Love
of God through creation & redemption.
- We believe Jesus of Nazareth is the Jewish messiah and that he lived a sinless life,
performed miracles, and taught the Word of God.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned and thereby
incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death which is separation from
God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and in the case of
those who reach moral responsibility, become sinners in thought, word and deed (Genesis
1:26; 2:17; 6:5; Psalm 14:1-3; 51:5; Romans 3:10-19; 8:6-7; Ephesians 2:1-3).
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures
as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe and
trust in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood (John 1:29; 3:16; Romans
3:21-26; 4:5; II Corinthians 5:21).
- We believe that through Abraham all the families on earth will be blessed. Therefore
we love, support, and pray for the Jewish people as we wait for their redemption.
- We believe that when He ascended up into heaven He sent the Holy Spirit to teach,
guide, and direct His church, giving gifts and gifted people. (John 16:8-11; I Corinthians
12:12-14; Romans 8:9; Ephesians 1:13-14; 4:30)
**Many of these statements and core beliefs were taken directly from both Mission Valley Christian Fellowship and Trout Creek Bible Camp, both of which have
been instrumental in our lives.